Wednesday, July 22, 2020
The Swap Shop airs Monday-Friday from 8:30 am until 9:00 am on 93.1 FM and AM 630 WNEG.
Here’s how to get on the show:
- Our phone lines are open from 8:30 am until 9:00 am. The number to call is 706-886-1551.
- You can also email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax items to 706-282-0189
- Mail to Swap Shop, P.O. Box 1159, Toccoa, GA 30577
Please observe the following rules:
- There is a three-item limit on Swap Shop ads.
- Swap Shop items will not be taken by phone outside of our show times.
- The Swap Shop is for INDIVIDUALS ONLY. Absolutely no commercial businesses, please.
- No Firearms at all
- No Work for Hire
- No Pet Breeders
For Sale: Panasonic 50-inch, big screen HD TV, works great and excellent for kid’s games; need gone as soon as possible/ $60
Wanted: Either someone who can fix a riding mower or looking to buy one for a reasonable price
Wanted: To buy an office chair on wheels for a 300-pound person
For Sale: Rear-engine Snapper lawnmower; 8hp Briggs engine, 30-inch cut, needs carb work/ $200
For Sale: 1949 model 8N Ford tractor; no leaks, 4-speed, runs good
For Sale: 1987 Chevy truck; original spare tire, 5.0 motor, power steering and brakes, A/C, no rust; has title
(706) 356-8485 or (706) 491-1539
For Sale: 2012 Chevy Equinox; motor and transmission are good, body has been wrecked/ $400
For Sale: 2004 model F-150 4×4
For Sale: 4’x 8′ utility trailer
Wanted: A refrigerator, an upright freezer, and a house or mobile home on Lake Hartwell
For Sale: 2005 Dodge Magnum RT; new battery and exhaust
For Sale: 2016 Ram 1500 Thunder Road Edition; loaded, 53k miles; must see
For Sale: Ariens riding lawn mower with 42-inch cut
For Sale: Chickens; various breeds and ages
For Sale: Set of Westin tubular step-bars for a 2005 or so model F-150
For Sale: Lawnboy push mower and a Cobalt 80-volt max push mower
For Sale: A number of sports cards